Warranty Conditions OF Poly Fibre Structure
Poly Fibre warrants to the original owner and subject to the conditions mentioned below, that this product will remain free of exposed fibres and will not rust, corrode, or require painting or refinishing (with the exception of normal pigmentation change caused by UV or sunlight degradation) for a period of 10 years from the original date of purchase.Poly fibre liability is limited to reasonable labor and parts for repair of the product. For purposes of this warranty parts are defined strictly as either the materials necessary to repair the product finish.
For warranty you must send the product to our factory. We do not charges for any repair. Uninstallation, Installation, freight and other charges not bear by Poly Fibre World.
This Warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, tampering or other causes not rising from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original owner but does not cover the following:
- Damage to the product caused by vandalism, accident, or misuse, including direct impact to the product or scoring or the panel which impairs the surface integrity.
- Premature discoloration or fibre exposure caused by the lack of care and maintenance recommended by Poly Fibre World.
- Delamination between the product and substrate.
- Normal fading and discoloration caused by UV and chemical atmospheric conditions that are expected during the warranty period.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals or discoloration caused by glues, sealants,cleaner/polish, trim or other products installed on or near the product.
- Failure of the Gel coat surface due to the use of improper cleaning agents.
- Any cracking of the product finish through either improper product installation or product field performance when the application exceeded Poly Fibre minimum bend radius recommendation or other Poly Fibre application recommendations.
- Delamination between Poly Fibre Product and substrate.
- Surface blistering caused by water intrusion through the backside of the product.
- Ant-trailing or worming caused by voids or gaps in lamination/glue application or process.
- Failure to follow Poly Fibre instructions or recommendations on use and installation or acts of god.
- Poly Fibre do not assume responsibility for any loss of time, inconvenience, expense of gasoline,telephone,travel,lodging,loss or damage of personal property or revenues.
Pre-approval from Poly Fibre is required on all warranty claims before any repairs can be performed. It is the responsibility of the owner to collect and maintain the following information which will be required on all warranty claims: Model Name, Proof of purchase date(Bill of Sale), Location of unit, Owner name, Phone and email, Color photos of issue, detailed description of issue.