WHAT IS POLY FIBRE !
- Polyfibre is an amalgamation of polyester resin & fibreglass.
- Poly Fibre Polymer Product is a very strong and flexible composite material, made up of polymer matrix which is, in turn, made with fibreglass.
- Due to a high strength to weight ratio, Poly Fibre Polymer is commonly used in the aeronautical, auto, marine and construction industries, as the alignment of the Poly Fibre of polymerized material can be suited to any design specifications.
- To build landscape product like Gazebo and Pergola, using wood or cast iron is not an ideal option, because harsh weather conditions and rusting can damage the product.
- Making a Gazebo, Pergola or Jali with wood or metal base is a very strenuous as well as an expensive task. With advancements in technology – metal, wood, and plastic are being discarded and replaced with Poly Fibre Polymer for durability.
- Outdoor products made with Poly Fibre Polymer are very tough, weather resistant and can withstand a lot of daily wear and tear.
- With a lifespan of more than 25 years for Poly Fibre Polymer, outdoor products are becoming everyone’s preference with excellent feedback equipments.
- We have some of the most advanced equipment in our manufacturing facilities to take care of the entire manufacturing process, from the start to the end, to deliver high-quality products.